If you would like to contact the club, please fill in this form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Terms and conditions
We encourage members of the public to get in touch with us, however:
- we do not accept solicitations for SEO or other website "improvements"
- we do not accept requests to sell equipment on your behalf - please use eBay
- while we appreciate offers of equipment donations, please be aware that the Club has very limited storage space available and we are unlikely to accept large items
- second hand equipment that is out of date is unlikely to be useful to the Club, so please don't be offended if we don't want it
- any contact including, suggesting or linking to anything we suspect may be illegal will be forwarded to the relevant authorities
Some of our members do professional commissions, and some may consider giving up their time to do work for local charitable organisations. If you are looking for a photographer for either case, we may forward it to our members but then we leave it to them to contact you directly if they are interested.
Please do not send more than one request for the same work - if you haven't heard back, then none of our members are interested.